Wednesday 16 July 2014

it's been four years !

14.07.2010 
when i first arrived in Malaysia 

I was only seventeen back in that time. Alone and trying to fit myself into the new environment. Fun yet challenging.

Reminds me to those days when I stayed inside the remote jungle (is actually the campus' residence which newly open which has no wi-fi, no food, & no drink around). We used to walk at least 1-2 km to get food everyday.

Reminds me to those time when I try to remember each name (especially the 3 words name) and try to speak English fluently so that they understand (at least my skill is much better now :P).

Reminds me to those time when my friends and I used to bring chili everywhere we went to eat because Malaysian food used to be tasteless for us.

Well~ 4 years !

Feels like time past really fast but when I try to think everything backwards, the past 4 years are the best moment of my life.

I'm glad I can manage to go through everything until today. Honestly, there was one moment where I believe my journey in Malaysia will end after two years exactly in 2012. But God's power is infinite. He makes things impossible becomes possible. And here I am...

if you know me, this picture is totally me

No comments:

Post a Comment