Thursday 1 January 2015

2015

2015? Here we go!

~ 2015 Resolution ~

Fluent in Chinese
This is my main focus. I have lot friends which their main language is chinese but I really have only 5% ability to speak in it (some are bad words) xD

Healthy
Exercise + Vege + Fruits
Well, they say, one apple per day keep doctor away. There is no harm to follow this because its true. Although it will be very tough for me to eat these food alone, but is about now or later. 
I want to live life to the fullest. So I have to :)

Get a RIGHT job
I realize we, freshgrads, can't ask too much from the employer. We are the newbie in the industry so we can't please a lot. So ! I wish I will find the right one. Right area, right people and right culture of workplace.

Graduate with first class honor
I am graduating on May 2014. I dream to be in first class honor. Not just that but also be a valedictorian :) I wanna make someone proud, very proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment